Here are some suggestions:
- P2 – switch to Mph/Miles
- P9 – turn on Kick to start feature – this will avoid accidentally grabbing the throttle whilst off the scooter and putting it into a wall (it has been done, trust me)!
- P11 – e-brake set to 3 to introduce a bit of regen braking
- P6 – adjust the wheel diameter setting to 9.2 inches to improve the accuracy of the speedometer and the odometer
- Always keep the tires inflated to approx 50 psi – check weekly. This will reduce the likelihood of punctures.
- If you ride the scooter in very wet weather, purchase mudguard extenders to stay dry and protect the scooter
- If your finger gets tired gripping the trigger throttle, consider activated cruise control feature on P17. You will see a graphic on the display when cruise activates.
- Every few weeks, take the Allen keys and check the bolts. Especially check the e-brake wires on the brake levers which will cut power if they get too loose.
- Do not store the scooter in damp or wet conditions and dry off after use in the wet.
- Do not leave the scooter for extended periods of time with a flat battery as it may damage it. If you leave it, keep it charged and top it up every three months or so.