Vsett eScooter Starting Guide
To access the settings:
Step 1: Simultaneously hold “+” & “-” buttons for 3-4 seconds.
Step 2: Use the power button to cycle through the settings.
Step 3: Use “+” & “-” buttons to change the settings.
P1: LCD brightness: Set to 3 for brightest.
P2: Mileage display in Miles or Kilometres. 0 = KM, 1 = Mile
P3: System Voltage DO NOT CHANGE
- VSETT 8/8+ & 9+ = 48V,
- VSETT 9 = 52V,
- VSETT 10/11+ = 60V
P4: Standby: Recommend setting at 5 minutes
P6: Rear Wheel Diameter in Inches. DO NOT CHANGE
- VSETT 8/8+ = 8”
- VSETT 9/9+ = 8.5”
- VSETT 10+ = 10”
- VSETT 11+ = 11”
P7: Number of magnets on motor: set to 28 DO NOT CHANGE
P8: Speed limiting: set to 100 for no speed limit. Limitation is useful on urban busy areas or when you don’t like the throttle to be too responsive
P9: Zero start: set to 0 for ZERO START, set to 1 for KICK START. We recommend setting to 1 always so that the scooter does not drive when someone accidentally pulls the throttle.
P11: Electronic Braking Level 0-5. 0 = OFF, 1 = Weakest, 5 = Strongest
P12: Soft or high acceleration. 1 is soft start; 5 is high torque start. Useful setting on busy commuting routes.
P15: Controller Cut Voltage DO NOT CHANGE
- VSETT 8/8+ & 9+ = 39V
- VSETT 9 = 42V
- VSETT 10+/11+ = 50V
P17: Cruise control: set to 0 by default. Set to 1 for advanced riders. Cruise control will start automatically when speed is maintained for longer than 5 seconds. Cruise will turn off when the brake or throttle is activated. Cruise control can be dangerous if you are not familiar with the scooter yet.
P18: Bind/Unbind NFC Cards. Long Press “ + ” to add card. Long Press “ – ” to remove card. Unbinding removes all cards.
P20: Communication Protocol. Defaults to 4. DO NOT CHANGE
Error Codes (See User Manual for error code meanings & Diagnostics):
02 – Brake
10 – Communication Receiving Fault
06 – Battery Undervoltage
11 – Communication Transmission Fault
07 – Motor Fault
08 – Display Fault
09 – Controller Fault
- Always keep the tires inflated to approx 50 psi – check weekly. This will reduce the likelihood of punctures.
- If you ride the scooter in very wet weather, purchase mudguard extenders to stay dry and protect the scooter
- Every few weeks, take the Allen keys and check the bolts. Especially check the e-brake wires on the brake levers which will cut power if they get too loose.
- Do not store the scooter in damp or wet conditions and dry off after use in the wet.
- Do not leave the scooter for extended periods of time with a flat battery as it may damage it. If you leave it, keep it charged and top it up every three months or so.
- EXPERIENCED RIDERS ONLY
If your finger gets tired gripping the trigger throttle, consider activated cruise control feature on P17. You will see a graphic on the display when cruise activates.
Top Vsett eScooter AccessoriesPMT Tyres