Ruff Cycles – Lil’ Buddy Pedelec Cruiser eBike
The Lil’Buddy is a homage to the crazy bicycles and minibikes of the seventies, which were widely popular due to their extreme level of fun. Get close to this bike, it’s your best friend, homie and bro – all in one! It does not judge you, no matter if you take it offroad, to the urban city or on a date.
For the development of this bike, Ruff Cycles have partnered up with no other than Aaron Bethlenfalvy. Aaron has been designing bicycles since 1994 and was the former Global Vice President of Design for brands like GT, Cannondale, Schwinn, Nirve, Felt and Mongoose.
It is equipped with the latest Bosch Active Line or Performance Line CX drive and a 300Wh Bosch battery (optional 500Wh battery), it offers a reach of about 60 km (100 km with 500Wh) and only needs 2,5 hours to be fully charged. To calculate the range you can use the Bosch online range calculator here:
The Lil’Buddy will, just as The Ruffians are assembled in Regensburg, Germany. The frames are hand-welded in Ruff Cycles own frame factory in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
- eBike Frame: RN Frameworks Steel w/ Powdercoating
- Handle Bar: Ruff Cycles BMX Bar – Black
- Fork: Lil Buddy Fork
- Drive Unit: Bosch Active Line (40Nm) or Performance Line CX (up to 75Nm)
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 300Wh (500Wh optional)
- Max. Speed: 25 km/h
- Saddle: Lil Buddy Saddle
- Rear Light: Supernova N-TK2-BLK-OE (Optional)
- Headlight: Supernova V521S-MBLK-BC1400 (Optional)
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT201 Hydraulic
- Shifting-System: Shimano Altus 7-Gear
- Wheels: Double-Walled Aluminum 20“ 100mm
- Tires: Kenda Krusade Sport 20″ x 4.0
- Dimensions: 165 x 74 x 112 cm
Ruff Cycles is bringing to London some Rock'n'Roll to the bicycle industry since 2012. With our dedicated Crew, we aim to manufacture awesome eBikes and bicycles for cool dudes and dudettes.
- Delivery & Warranty