The new Gotway RS comes in two versions each optimised for either high cruising speed or acceleration. The HT, high-torque, version will cruise at up to 35 mph and brings new levels of acceleration and braking. The HS, high-speed version, increases the viable cruising speed up to 40 mph should you feel the need… Both versions feature Gotway’s new 2600w hollow motor design bringing new levels of refinement and efficiency.
In addition to the new motor, the RS features a host of new refinements:
- Larger pedals: These are similar to the earlier MSX pedals with red rubber center contact strips. The size has increased to 9.5″x5″, compared to 8.75×4.5″ on the MSX/MSP.
- Bright dual-beam headlights: each headlight element has an output rating of 3000Lm, 6000Lm combined plus new daytime running lights.
- Lighting: Continuous LED color bands give the RS a more refined look.
- Under-handle lift-button: This replaces the thumb button on the MSP for a more intuitive feel.
- Dual charge ports: now equipped with 2x 5-pin input ports for using two chargers at once, up to 8A (max recommended) of charging current — the charge ports are also better protected from the elements with a new flap design.
- Mud-guard Included: the RS will include the Gotway mud-guard as standard equipment.
Dimension H= 560mm ，L =490mm，W =440mm Dimension(footrests folded) H=560mm ，L=490 mm，W=24mm Wheel diameter 482mm Footrest height 165mm Trolley height 930mm Weight 27kg No-load speed (torque motor C38) 79km/h No-load speed (high speed motor C30) 97km/h Max load 130kg Motor type Hollow motor Motor power 2600W Battery power 1800wh/100v Battery LG M50T 21700 Charger 100V/3A Charging duration 6h Charging port Dual charging ports, 20A short circuit protection Headlight 100~6000 lumen Bluetooth Speaker YES
GotWay electric unicycles are designed for the extreme rider. These electric Unicycles are the fastest and longest range on the market.
- Delivery & Warranty