The Dualtron Thunder electric scooter is the third generation of its Dualtron scooters.
The Dualtron Thunder promises to live up to expectations. Powerful, stylish, stable, equipped with various systems that improve its performance.
The Dualtron Thunder has been designed to take you further and faster.
Dualtron Thunder: raw power
- The new Dualtron Thunder is one of the most powerful and fast electric scooters on the market.
- It begins to approach the performance of a scooter or a motorcycle.
- Like all Dualtron models, the Thunder is equipped with two engines; but the dualtron thunder has two of 2700 W each.
- The total power developed by this double engine is 5,400 W
- This requires the use of protective clothing – helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads.
Dualtron Thunder: excellent range
- Powerful 60V lithium-ion battery and 35 Ah LG.
- 120 km on a single charge in theory (reduce this by 50% for hard riding)
Dualtron Thunder: Innovations
The Thunder electric scooter from Minimotors has several improvements:
Tires and suspension
- The Dualtron Thunder tires are tubeless (tubeless), wide, stable, and 11 inches in diameter.
- They give more height and absorb shocks.
- Better handling in rough terrain.
- Its suspension is improved (PFlex system)
- Adjusted in five different ways: height, stiffness … etc.
- The Dualtron Thunder electric scooter is equipped with a dual brake system, namely a hydraulic brake on the front wheel and a disc brake on the rear wheel.
- This braking is more effective, ensuring excellent control and stability for pilot safety.
- And given the speed that can reach the aircraft, better be equipped with the best possible braking system.
- Other smaller innovations are still to be seen as the logo of the brand that lights on the handlebars.
Dualtron Thunder: for whom and for what use
- More than a city car, the Dualtron Thunder is a scooter that finds its use in all situations of mobility.
- Its wheels, its power and its utility make it possible to use it everywhere, and all day. Given the power and speed, the Dualtron Thunder is better for adults, and specifically for adults under 120 kg
Motor Max 5,400W BLDC Dual Hub Motor Battery type 35Ah – 2,060Wh / LG 3500 Voltage 60 volt Max mileage (km) 120 (max 75kg / 25km/h) Max Speed (km/h) 15** Max load (kg) 120 Gradability ≈ 70% (35°) ABS Braking Available Brake Hydraulic + discs 160mm Charging time (1.7A-2A) 20hr+ (standard charger) Charging time (3.4A) 10hr+ (When using 2 standard chargers(1.7A) Charging time (6.5A) 5.3hr+ (When using quick charger(6.5A, option) Charging time (8.4A) 4.2hr+ (When using quick charger(6.5A)+Standard charger(1.7A) Folding Handlebar Available Product material Frame and handle: Aviation aluminium forging alloy 6082-T6 Suspension 45-step adjustable NEW rubber suspension Tires 11” Tubeless Tires (45-50psi) Product weight (kg) 43 Unfolded size (mm) LxWxH 1238 x 610 x 1219 Folded size (mm) LxWxH 1238 x 319 x 543 Dashboard Smart EYE throttle Light Quad LED headlight / taillight / brake light / Emergency light
- Delivery & Warranty