The Dualtron 3 brilliantly succeeds the Dualtron 2 EX with the following enhancements:
- Τhe maximum slope that ranges from a percentage of 47% to a percentage of 70%
- The optimised front suspension allows five integrated levels of adjustment to maximize driving comfort
- Tubeless tires with which you can say goodbye to inner tube changes
- The engine capacity increased from 1200 W to 3600 W
- The possibility of being folded unlike its predecessor which had the defect of being bulky
The use of a Dualtron 3 electric scooter offers undeniable advantages, highlighting its incredible abilities:
- Extraordinary power thanks to its 2 engines with a capacity of 3600 W.
- These powerful engines make it possible to reach 65 km / h
- A reduced charging time made possible thanks to the double plug. Instead of spending 14 hours waiting for a full charge, you have the option to wait only 7 hours from now
- An impressive comfort when driving.This is possible thanks to the improvements made on the suspensions and the different levels of adjustments;
- Versatility guaranteed by the different modes of conduct
- Better safety that is possible thanks to the presence of hydraulic disc brakes.
Product Specifications Motor Max 3,600W BLDC Dual Hub Motor Battery type 28Ah – 1,658Wh / LG 3500 Voltage 60 volt Max mileage (km) 80 (max 75kg / 25km/h) Max Speed (km/h) 15 Max load (kg) 120 Gradability ≈ 70% (35°) ABS Braking Available Brake Front/Rear Disk-brake + ABS Charging time (1.7A-2A) 14hr+ (standard charger) Charging time (3.4A) 7hr+ (2 x standard charger) Charging time (6.5A) 4.5hr+ (When using quick charger 6.5A) Folding Handlebar Available Product material Ultralight Aerospace 6082-T6 Aluminium Alloy Suspension Adjustable Suspension Front/Rear 45-step Tires 10” Wide Tubeless Tire Product weight (kg) 36 Unfolded size (mm) LxWxH 1150 x 610 x 1203 Folded size (mm) LxWxH 1150 x 272 x 530 Dashboard Smart EyE Throttle Light Dual LED headlight / taillight / brake light
- Delivery & Warranty