Oxford’s Aqua bags are one of the easiest ways to get your gear from A to B on a motorcycle, safe and dry. They are made from a tough PVC tarpaulin, which is welded to form waterproof seams. When straps are added to perform essential functions (such as securing the bag onto a motorcycle), Oxford uses innovative construction techniques to further reinforce the bag whilst ensuring complete waterproofing.
- Waterproof roll top closure
- Phyzibility – 360 degree reflective detailing
- 3 x Air Mesh padded panels for greater air circulation and comfort
- Water resistant zipped external pocket
- Wipe clean, waterproof construction with welded seams
- Reflective webbing loop for tail light attachment (20L)
- Adjustable chest and waist strap (20L)
- Longer length straps for improved comfort when riding
- Carry handle
Established in 1973, Oxford Products Ltd (OXFORD) is a leading global supplier of motorcycle and bicycle products.
- Delivery & Warranty
* It is currently only legal to use an e-scooter and other micro-mobility vehicles on private land with the permission of the land owner. It is each customer's sole responsibility to ensure that their E-scooter is used in accordance with all laws in their country of residence. Under current UK law, E-scooters are not to be used in the UK on public roads, cycle lanes or footpaths.