The Reflective Performance Hoodie: Tailored for warm weather with maximum breathability. It’s designed to only wear a t-shirt underneath. If you’d like to fit a sweater we suggest The Armored Reflective Jacket instead or go up one size. With our Level 2 pads, it’s certified as motorcycle protection with classification EN 17092-4:2020 Class A.
The outer layer of polyester combined with our airflow system allows the heat to escape, for the ultimate comfort during warmer days. Our “Performance family” are our lightest products, it combines the best of functional clothing with style.
It’s extremely visible in the dark. The integrated RECCO® reflector makes you searchable to the rescuers.
• Slim Design
• Outer layer of 100% polyester
• Inner protective lining: 100% *DuPont™ Kevlar®
• Machine wash
• Color: Black with grey reflective
• All pockets with zippers: front and inner
• Reinforced thumb loops
With inner partitions at elbows, shoulders, and back, made for our CE certified pads and back protection.
*** RECCO technology makes you searchable by organized rescue to find and help you faster when lost in the outdoors or in case of an avalanche. RECCO® technology is not a substitute for an avalanche transceiver.
** DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
Community-based startup company focusing on protection gear for PLEVs
- Delivery & Warranty
* It is currently only legal to use an e-scooter and other micro-mobility vehicles on private land with the permission of the land owner. It is each customer's sole responsibility to ensure that their E-scooter is used in accordance with all laws in their country of residence. Under current UK law, E-scooters are not to be used in the UK on public roads, cycle lanes or footpaths.